Len McCarthy - My Story

Hi, - I am an former sufferer of Panic Attacks (not a medical practitioner) - I have recently set up this blog hoping to provide useful information to others suffering from this dreadful condition. If you are an existing sufferer don't be disheartened. You can beat it - I have captured my story along with the secrets to overcoming my condition in a downloadable quick reference guide. I will gladly share it with you. As mentioned above I am not a medical practioner but I would like to think that my personal experience and the information gathered maybe of some benefit to you or a close friend.


Download my free help guide now - No More Panic!

Fill in your forename and email address below.

You will learn

  • My Story
  • About the treatment
  • Where to get help
I will never share your email with a third party
Promise!

Kind Regards,
Len.

Monday, March 5, 2007

Natural Cure Social Anxiety - 2

My last post on "natural cure social anxiety" received many compliments so I thought I would treat you to another beautiful photograph. This time Glencar Waterfall in Lovely Leitrim, a county in Ireland. This is a place made famous by William Butler Yeats which he mentions in his poem "The Stolen Child".


There is a lovely walk that takes in this view of the waterfall. If you stop and watch the waterfall you cannot but be taken in by its hypnotic qualities. Here again nature provides some soothing relief for the anxious and troubled mind. If you ever visit Ireland take a visit to this beautiful and natural healing place. In the meantime enjoy the photograph provided compliments of pdphoto.org


I will share with you the first verse of Yeats lovely poem "The Stolen Child"


Where dips the rocky highland
Of Sleuth Wood in the lake,
There lies a leafy island
Where flapping herons wake
The drowsy water-rats.
There we've hid our fairy vats
Full of berries,
And of reddest stolen cherries.
Come away, O, human child!
To the waters and the wild,*
With a fairy hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than
you can understand.

Another natural cure for the anxious among us !

If you would like to see more photographs of Ireland or spell binding poetry leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Significant details on website Xanax pharmacology reveal that the anti-anxiety drug xanax contains Alprazolam as the chief component which is further composed of a triazolo 1, 4 benzodiazepine analog units. However, striking pharmacological tidbits on xanax also make it apparent that the medicine belongs to the benzodiazepine class and is a triazolobenzodiazepine. For more information on xanax pharmacology as well as on various other issues related to the medicine, visit the website http://www.xanax-effects.com