Len McCarthy - My Story

Hi, - I am an former sufferer of Panic Attacks (not a medical practitioner) - I have recently set up this blog hoping to provide useful information to others suffering from this dreadful condition. If you are an existing sufferer don't be disheartened. You can beat it - I have captured my story along with the secrets to overcoming my condition in a downloadable quick reference guide. I will gladly share it with you. As mentioned above I am not a medical practioner but I would like to think that my personal experience and the information gathered maybe of some benefit to you or a close friend.


Download my free help guide now - No More Panic!

Fill in your forename and email address below.

You will learn

  • My Story
  • About the treatment
  • Where to get help
I will never share your email with a third party
Promise!

Kind Regards,
Len.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Natural Cure Social Anxiety

One natural cure social anxiety and other stresses is regular brisk walks in the countryside or near the seashore. After a stressful day nothing works better for me. Below is a particularly beautiful place for such a walk. The sheer scale and beauty of the scenery is overwhelming. The photograph below was taken of the Slieve League cliff face in County Donegal on the West Coast of Ireland. This coast line boasts particularly dramatic scenery. The raging Atlantic ocean has taken its toll over the generations. Can you imagine what it feels like to stand on this cliff top looking out to sea with the winding blowing through your hair and the taste of salty sea spray on your lips. (2000ft drop to the ocean - awesome) I have done it! It is a truley amazing experience. You cannot but be touched by the nature and its beauty. Stress and anxiety just evaporate. You walk away exhilarated.



Photograph compliments of http://pdphoto.org
Take a moment and visualize standing at the highest point looking down that 2000ft cliff face.

I strongly recommend you build a brisk walk in to your daily routine as it is a natural cure social anxiety and for many other medical conditions. In future posts I will include other natural cures social anxiety.

No comments: